Monday, January 02, 2006

The return of ShoppingBuddy and MovieFone

Nick: Where the hell's Eti? We need to confer online about season 2!
ShoppingBuddy: Hmm, that's not gonna get you anywhere with me.
Nick: I don't have time for this... have you seen her or not?
ShoppingBuddy: Mm hm. Such negativity. You are in need of some holiday spirit! Type M.
LosAngelesNick: No, I'm not typing M, I'm just asking you a simple question
ShoppingBuddy: OK, I'm searching for matches 4 U. Gimme a sec...
ShoppingBuddy: I didn't find any good matches 4 U but may I ask you a question?
LosAngelesNick: No, I'll just track her down myself... thanks for nothing, lame-o.
ShoppingBuddy: You're very welcome!

* * *

Nick: Did you hear what that idiot ShoppingBuddy was rambling on about?
MovieFone: Type # next to movie to see showtimes, M to go back to the Main Menu or anything else to search again.
Nick: Oy. Now you're on the shitlist too.
MovieFone: I think so ;-)
LosAngelesNick: You know so, don't you, Lieutenant?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home