Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The L(ame) Word

Possible Spoiler Warning.


Those who know me know that I’m a total spoiler whore when it comes to certain shows. And to you naysayers, NO, I don’t think it ruins the show, but rather makes me more excited to see the actual thing play out on the screen. Granted, there are certain shows that I will remain spoiler-free for; such as Veronica Mars and...well, uh, I’m sure there are a few more that I just can’t remember off the top of my head right now.

With that said, there’s been a lot of buzz about the WASPY, yet adorkable, Dana Fairbanks (endearingly played by the ever so Jewish Erin Daniels) kicking the bucket this season on The L Word. To that, I say...Ilene Chaiken, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!!

Newsflash: The L Word kind of (read: totally) sucks anyway. And now you want to kill off one of the more interesting characters? The only reason to actually put up with the show’s inanity is for Dana, Alice and Shane. Oh yeah, and the much-welcomed return of Lara. Why not kill off Jenny or Kit or Helena or the handful of vapid characters that have no reason being on the show anyway?

Seriously, if Alice becomes a heartbroken stalker and then Dana bites it, I’m not sticking around for season four. That’s just bad business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home