Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Friday, Friday, Friday

I think everyone should download our podcast on Friday morning, since no one is actually going to see "Mr. and Mrs. Smith". I mean, would you rather waste your time watching Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt having really hot sex or listen to an hour of Nick and I discussing "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" and Scientology's newest member, Katie Holmes?!!

Okay fine, how about us talking about Hell's Kitchen, Sarah Vowell and the teen angst filled Harry Potter 4 teaser trailer?

Fine. Then will you at least download the podcast to listen to the story of how I found a quarter? An actual U.S. quarter, you guys!!! Score!

4 Comments:

At 6/09/2005 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eti, your podcast is awesome. Do you want to go see Mr. and Mrs. Smith this weekend? I live in Westwood, California.

 
At 6/09/2005 12:12 PM, Blogger Eti said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6/09/2005 12:22 PM, Blogger Eti said...

Thanks for the kind words. I've actually got plans to go see the movie with my blue-eyed boy tomorrow night. But send us an e-mail. You know, Nick used to live in Westwood.

 
At 6/09/2005 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No offense to Nick, but I want you. It's okay, ditch your boy and come out with me. I'm one hot mama!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home