Monday, June 20, 2005

On a special night and time, here's Episode 4: The RiloKast

Time to reveal the source of all the hype. Everything you heard was true, especially the part about bizarre technical difficulties, but it all turned out fine in the end. Enjoy 54 minutes of TV, movie, and pre-Rilo-Kiley-concert banter/discussion/argument/so forth.

Download Episode 4: The RiloKast here.

Oh, but you thought that was all? How'd you like a bonus post-concert mini-podcast, recorded in the car as Eti and I were driving back from the Wiltern? This was made possible by the iTalk voice recorder plugin for the iPod, a birthday gift courtesy of Rossanna and Tiago.

Bonus mini-podcast (Episode 4.5)

Do we take care of you guys or what? Feel free to post your comments, questions, grievances, and recipes for tzatziki below.

UPDATED: By the way, here are a couple of links to reviews of the show (Rilo Kiley's, not ours, but if anyone wants to review us we'd be more than willing) -- as well as some live pics.

Filter Magazine review

Live Daily review

Pics from the show

5 Comments:

At 6/21/2005 7:53 AM, Blogger Eti said...

Tzaziki is orgasmic. Enough said.

 
At 6/21/2005 4:46 PM, Blogger Myasorubka said...

What on earth was Debbie Gibson wearing??? I felt for a moment that I was in her dream where she was singing on stage without any pants....creepy....

 
At 6/22/2005 11:11 AM, Blogger Chaim said...

Guys, I LOVE your podcast, thanks. Do you know when Big Brother starts? I get so addicted to that show every summer!

 
At 6/22/2005 11:32 AM, Blogger Eti said...

I'm pretty sure it was movie hopping at the old GCC in Sherman Oaks. That movie rocks and I think I might have to petition the studio to release it on DVD!

Also, Reena and I might have to do a special podcast or blog interview where we discuss and critique all the crap movies we went to see back in Jr. High, including the Diabolique remake and My Father, the Hero!

We're still working on getting a picture of Nick up on the blog so we can pimp him out. Our only fear is to exceed the bandwith because of all the traffic. Hopefully with the next podcast!

Also, Nick and I don't watch Big Brother, sorry. But we'll probably discuss the Austin Real World soon. Stay tuned!

 
At 6/22/2005 3:45 PM, Blogger Chaim said...

I did watch TRW, I'll comment on that on the other post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home