Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Kelly Clarkson Buffy House

Hey Kel! What’s up? So, like, you know, last week, I was up totally early because I had to go to this place called work where I do stuff all day. So I like turned on the TV to keep me company and there you were, looking all blonde and singing your new sad ballad “Because of You.”

And I like really thought my eyes were kind of blurry because it was like six in the morning and stuff, but I thought I saw you standing outside Buffy’s old house in your video. But I totally wasn’t sure. So I was like, hmmmm, you know!

So guess what I did? I totally Googled you! Because I was like, if I can Google "Rory Gilmore Sex Boat" I can try “Kelly Clarkson Buffy House!" And guess what, Kel? Nothing, yo! Dude, I was totally bummed! I mean, I like had to jump on MTV.com to watch your video again.

And you’re SO using the exterior of Buffy’s house! Oh Kel, I’m so glad we’re having these talks and being BFF again. Okay, I have to go. TTYL! By the way, how awesome is Laguna Beach this year?!! Okay, for real, BFN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home