Thursday, July 14, 2005

Another Thursday of quality TV

Yeah, I spent an exciting half-hour channel-surfing between the Beauty and the Geek reunion show, and Joey. The regular B&TG wasn't a bad show -- not good, exactly, but not bad -- but there's really no such thing as a good reunion show. I can see how it might be fun for the contestants themselves to relive their classic televised moments together, but for the rest of us it's about as exciting as watching a crew of FedEx guys discuss their past week's deliveries.

And really, shut up, Joey. Shut up and go away and don't come back until you can get a joke out of something other than Drea De Matteo's boobs.

This would be a good time to note that I didn't really choose to watch either of these shows; I was sharing the couch with Tita and she had eminent domain over the Tivo remote. (Which is, technically, totally my Tivo remote, but I'm a nice guy. Sometimes.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home