Tuesday, July 12, 2005

FOX: The Bane Of My TiVo

The people over at the FOX network are learning...well, sort of.

FOX just announced the fall premiere dates for the new season and I’m quite chuffed to say that we’re less than two months away from Marissa’s word-swallowing extravaganza and the ever-promising “Reunion,” in which we’re actually supposed to believe that a group of high school friends (played by 20-something actors) are meeting up for their 20th high school reunion?! Yeah, I don’t get it either, but turning twenty-seven next month isn’t looking so bad anymore.

This is great and all, but why couldn’t Fox do this back in my X-File days? Why did those bastards make me sit through the World Series more times than I can imagine, which would’ve been okay if the show had actually lived up to it’s first five, possibly six, seasons? Yeah, FOX! I sat through five games in 2000, seven games in 2001 and another seven in 2002 for three shitty, laughable sub-par seasons.

And what do I get for my loyalty you ask? They cancel “The Inside.”

2 Comments:

At 7/12/2005 9:01 AM, Blogger Myasorubka said...

I think everyone should mosey over to their little TiVo and get a season pass for MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challenge) on the Spike network. Otherwise I won't be able to tell you all about my infatuation with Herbie the Steamy Pile.

 
At 7/13/2005 12:32 PM, Blogger Chaim said...

Sorry about your "The Inside"

Hope you got to watch BHG (that's butt hole girl)show us how serisouly in need she is of a shrink. i'm starting to really feel bad for the girl. She needs help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home